Monday, January 10, 2011

Fine Art

Etsy is a fantastic find, without question.  If you've never heard of Etsy it may be because you're living under a rock ;)  Just kidding!  But really, if you haven't heard of it, you're going to thank me for this one!  I use Etsy for EVERYTHING I do in my industry.  It's a constant source of inspiration and a savior for all things having to do with weddings!  I refer my clients to this site daily for great items.  Bird Cage Veils, Bridal Jewelry, Bridesmaids Gifts, Tissue Paper Poms...you name it!  Wedding items are just the tip of the iceberg, they have handcrafted items from all over the world, things you'd never find in any store, anywhere.

But, I also use it personally to find great gifts for folks or even decorate my home.  I love this site!  Can you tell?  Recently I found a "shop" on Etsy called IS PHOTOGRAPHY and I'm completely obsessed.  Most people have no idea that I took a great interest in photography during college...which was a loooong time ago :)  I mean, I was learning dark room skills.  Digital didn't exist!

Anyway, I love photography as a form of art work and a way to decorate and put your stamp on a room.  I can get lost in beautiful photographs for hours.  The IS PHOTOGRAPHY shop will mesmerize you.  Gorgeous photo art for very little cost.  They will even frame things for you.

Check out some of their work below or click here to be directed to their Etsy Shop






0 comments:

Post a Comment