Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flowers and Linens

Hi everyone!  I've been missing in action for a few days ;)  I've been super busy.  January is one of the busiest sales months of the year in the wedding industry.  Ok, it is THE BIGGEST sales month of the year!   Everyone gets engaged during the holidays and after the first of the year they're ready to get planning and secure those wedding vendors.  I'm just a busy little bumblebee!

The other reason I was so busy this week is because I participated in an awesome wedding show with my favorite ladies at my favorite linen company here in Michigan, Affordable Elegance Chair Covers and Linens.  Crystal, Colleen and Jessica ROCK!  And Kendall (my right hand lady) and I loved working on this show with them.

Soooooooo, I thought I'd share some of the floral designs we featured.  This is the other side of what I do.....I'm a triple threat.....I can cook, I can plan and I can design!  Look out Martha. ;)  Hahaha.  These floral arrangements were so fun to design and put together in the studio.  Enjoy!

You can see that a few of the pics feature their awesome linen combinations, but to see more click here!












0 comments:

Post a Comment